Friday, March 13, 2009

Astrology Consultation

I am a Astrologer,Astrology is a science by which astrologer’s predict about the past, present and future of the person. If date of birth and time of a person is correct then the predictions are 100% right. Astrology also helps in taking decisions about your career, job, life partner and other day to day problems. For example if you are confused with whether it is the right time to change your job or not then you can get answer to this question by astrology. I know that people don’t believe in astrology and they also don’t like to go to astrologer’s because of several bad experiences. But actually these astrologers are not qualified astrologers and they start giving predictions without complete knowledge of astrology and due to these kind of astrologers people don’t believe on astrology. I am astrologer having degree of ‘Jyotish Acharya’ . I am also registered in world’s astrologer’s directory. I also write articles on astrology in various famous newspapers. If you want to consult me about your future then contact me.
R.P.Gupta (B.A.LL.B)
Jyotish Acharya
Mobile : 9811350835
Mail :
rpgastrologer@indiatimes.com
rphoro@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment